At Rivido Hotels, we have taken this situation very seriously and have been following the Government Advisories and those published by the World Health Organization. While all Rivido Hotels have undertaken additional measures to maintain hygiene and care in their environs ever since the outbreak was reported, we have further upped the sanitization checks and deep-cleaning procedures across our hotels to ensure a safer and a more hygienic environment for our guests.
All Rivido Hotels are abiding by these precautionary hygiene and care measures across all areas of our hotels.
2. Step-up in the cleaning procedures and disinfection of guestroom facilities including carpets, air-conditioning units and bathroom air intake vents etc., further strengthening the cleanliness regime.
3. Deep cleaning and disinfection of all restaurants and kitchen areas, including cooking utensils and tableware. Strict implementation of food safety guidelines.
4. Hygiene Stations have been set up at the hotel entrances with a disinfected carpet and alcohol-based hand rubs. All guests are requested to undergo a body temperature check using non-invasive laser thermometers and disinfection of their hands at the entrance. The same procedure is being followed for all our staff members as well.
5. All guests are mandated to fill in a health declaration form at the time of checking in.
6. Should a guest arrive suffering from fever or other influenza-like symptoms, s/he is advised to wear surgical masks and directed to seek immediate medical assistance.
7. All members of staff are advised to disinfect their hands and wear surgical masks before entering the hotel, and all food-handling staff are required to mandatorily wear gloves and surgical masks during their shift.
8. Any staff member reporting to work with body temperature over 37.5 degrees celsius or influenza-like symptoms, is being directed to seek medical advice and refrain from work.
9. Our rooms are equipped with individual air-conditioners and fans, which are most recommended by government bodies.
10. We are a small, boutique property of 17 rooms, where the crown management is at a minimum and in less contact with others.
11. Our hotel offers a balcony in each suite, so guests can have access to fresh air instead of air-conditioning, as per their preference.
It is unfortunate that the world has to combat the wrath of the Coronavirus. While we appeal to all guests and staff members to stay extra cautious and take all the necessary precautions to curtail the spread of this infection, we also strive to do everything in our capacity, your safety and wellbeing is our highest priority. Thus, we understand your restraint and hesitation to travel during these trying times and have tried to address your concern by introducing flexibility beyond our published policies.
Effective 31May 2020, you may choose to modify or cancel your existing booking without attracting a penalty, visit rividohotels.in or calling the hotel reservations directly. The request however, has to be made at least 24 hours prior to the date of stay and is applicable for stays through 30 April 2020. For new reservations for any future date of stay, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and April 30, 2020, the reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled date fo arrival. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and rate differences if any, shall apply.
If you have booked through a travel agent, an online booking platform, other third parties or your reservation is a part of a group booking - please contact your booking provider for further assistance. Since the COVID-19 situation is evolving, we will continue to provide updates to you as and when necessary.
We thank you for your continued patronage and wish you well during these challenging times.